Book Online

You can check availability and book online using the calendars below.

Rooms are priced at £58/night for single occupancy or £80/night for double. The deposit is non refundable if the room is not re-let and cancellations of less than one days notice will incur the full room charge. A generous continental breakfast is included in the room rate and a full English breakfast to your tastes can be provided by arrangement and a supplementary charge of £3.50 per person, payable on arrival.

A 20% deposit is required (payable online using the form below) to secure the booking. The remaining 80% is paid on arrival which can be paid in cash or by credit card with an additional charge of 3% to cover the credit card fee. We can send you an invoice if you would rather pay prior to your arrival.

If you need any more information or have a question, please call us on 01223 832232 or email enquire@whittlesfordbandb.co.uk and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Double Room Availability

Single Room Availability